Victoria du Pont
probably writes erotica about you
“With insufferable vanity had she believed herself in the secret of everybody’s feelings; with unpardonable arrogance proposed to arrange everybody’s destiny.”
Victoria (“Tori” to her friends, “Vicky” to her parents) is a breath of fresh air whenever you meet her – be that when she’s secretary at a law office or when she’s out on the town. She’s always got a beaming smile and is always happy to get a drink for friends. She often carries around a cute little laptop that she tap-tap-taps away at. She tells anyone who asks that she’s just working on some short stories to make some money in her off time.
Tori is a daughter of the old money du Pont family – owners of the Wawa gas station firm and purveyors of scientific plastics. She’s definitely got a lot of money backing her along the line – but rumor has it she’s been going to school for some sort of biology degree or another. Presently she’s taking a “gap year” whatever that means. She may be cheerful, but she always comes across as a ditzy airhead who is lost in the clouds.
- Eyes: Hazel
- Hair: Blonde
- Height: 5’5"
- Build: Slim
- Distinguishing Features: All-American girl
- Known Things:
- heir to a lot of money
- working as a receptionist
- Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift
“And when we’ve had our very last kiss
My last request is
Say you’ll remember me
Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you’ll see me again even if it’s just in your wildest dreams.”
- We Are Young by Fun.
“So if by the time the bar closes
And you feel like falling down
I’ll carry you home
We are young
So let’s set the world on fire
We can burn brighter than the sun.”
Books Published by Julianne Wolfe
- The Bites Series Consisting of “Love Bites,” “Love Bites Back,” “A Bite of You,” “A Bite of Lust,” and “The Final Bite.” All 30 pages or less, 99 cents on Kindle. A goth girl named Ravensky explores an old spider web filled castle and finds a super sexy dead guy who awakens and asks if she’s the one who is there to keep his body warm. For some reason, she says yes. Cue a five book (loosely said) series consisting of raunchy BDSM sex with the vampire (William Frankenfort). The fourth book in the series introduces Ravensky bringing in a girl she always had a crush on (named “Melanie”), and the final one is Ravensky turning into a vampire and going out to erotically find someone to warm her body…
- The Virgin Strain: Full novel, 190 pages. $2.99. An Incubus released a demonic plague through the hearts of young college age men everywhere and they went on a sex bacchanalia from which they could not stop until they died mid-coitus a la the dancing plague of the middle ages. One young angel, keen and with a cure-all between her legs, goes on a quest to cure the plague one man at a time and bring them back to the lord…There are quests as she sorts out where the demon released his viral plague, flirty taunting back and forth between the incubus and the angel, and heart wrenching scenes where she holds dying boys in her arms and cries and her angel tears bring them back to life…Also in the end she bones the demon and cures him and they both return to heaven, victorious.
- A Hairy Tale: 22 pages long, porn without plot, 99 cents on Amazon Kindle. A sexy scientist, a demon, and a werewolf have an all male threesome. It’s lovingly detailed.
- Virgin Sacrifice (pt 1 of the A Beast Bred trilogy): 198 pages long, $3.99 on Amazon, recently released. Starring a young, virginal WOC named Clara who has mysterious dreams that guide her out to an observatory near her sleepy small town. She climbs over a fence to make her way there and is met by a rough man named Luke who just so happens to be a werewolf. He’s helplessly attracted to her scent, but he realizes with horror that she’s the one that’s meant for a sacrifice. Steadily over the course of the book, it turns out that if a virgin is sacrificed at the observatory, then whoever sacrifices them (werewolves, wizards, vampires) will find their local territory prosperous and werewolves have had a bad year…What will come between their love??? And can they handle their lust for each other to keep Clara a virgin?